Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Jesse turns 18...

So.  My youngest child turns 18 today and it really doesn't make me feel old.  It makes me thankful for the 5 children that we have been blessed with.  My love for them continues to increase.

Anyway, Jesse turns 18 today.  He also is graduating from high school.  Couldn't be prouder.  It is such a cool thing when your kids go from under your wings to walking beside you,
 following God the best they can.

Jesse hopes to pursue a degree in physics this next year.  Awesome.  Physics is the the study of matter and motion.  Basically a study of all God has made and put into motion.  Pretty cool.

Congrats, Jesse.  Pursue God and chase your dreams with all your passion!

I got your back!

Love, 
Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.