Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's over!

Today is the last day of an era.  Today is the last day of camp for me.  I have been working here in some way for the past 26 years (over half of my life).  I will always have great memories and stories of what God did here in our lives and in countless teenagers lives.

I'm really not too emotional about it.  I suppose I am more excited and anxious for the new ministry God has called us into.

Time to pack the house and get things straightened out so we can move.  We will be moving most of our stuff this week and moving our furniture and stuff this coming Sunday.  If you would like to come help, let me know.

 "Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,  press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."  Phil 3:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.