Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Blessed

Today is my 51st birthday.  Birthdays are reminders to me that God loves me enough to give me another year on earth to love Him and love others.  That's again what my agenda is for this year.   I can't help being a little overwhelmed by all that God has done in my 51 years.  Friends, family, church, ministry;  I've got it all!

Yesterday, the day before my birthday, was my grandson's birthday.  The kids want to call me "Gramps" after my grandfather.  He missed being born on my birthday by only a few hours.  Good for him; he has his own day.  This dude came out at 10 pounds!  Couldn't be prouder of Josh and Stephanie!
 Jadon Benaiah Trotter


Dana and I are truly blessed.  'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.