Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A few changes.

I have had to make a few changes in my schedule.  Mostly around bike club.  I am moving it to a later time in the day so Alias and a few others who want to be involved can.  After I get back from the Philippines, Pedals in Prescott will meet from 4:00 until 6:00.  Because of this, I have to give up being a small group leader at CRUX for now.  Kinda of a bummer, because I have such a great group of boys.

Another cool things that happened yesterday is a short chat with Pastor Rey Descalzo in the Philippines on Facebook.  Kinda cool that we can meet and chat half way around the world.

Well time to fix everything the house inspector found that was wrong.  Really not so bad.  The house will be ready for sheetrock in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.