Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Getting ready for Back to School.

As we get ready to transition back into our fall.  There are a few things you can help me with.

1.  Pedals In Prescott Bike Club will be kicking off soon.  I am starting to collect more bicycles.  It seems that I can never get enough bikes and parts.

2.  I've noticed a lot of the youth in our neighborhood don't have access to sports equipment.  If you have any baseball mitts, bats, soccer balls, skateboards, footballs, etc.  laying around the garage or basement, we could use them.  I am constantly loaning out the little bit that I have.  It would be awesome to get a whole baseball game or take a bunch of kids skating.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.