Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Monday, July 5, 2010

I can't explain

We just got back from the Cornerstone Festival.  Awesome music, seminars, camping, weather, friends... When I'm asked about the festival, I really can't explain.  It totally wears me out, but is so spiritually refreshing at the same time.  I am hungover from the week, but am energized to live for God.  I love it.

Now to this week's tasks.  We close on our house on Wednesday morning.  Then this next week, I have a Youthworks mission group that will begin the work on the house.  They will be mostly tearing down the panelling and bad plaster on the walls.

If you'd like to see the house, we plan to be there Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.