Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Nostalgic

Got done with camp Saturday at noon and moved a load of stuff to the house and worked on installing a new breaker box.  Spent Sunday morning packing up some stuff and then enjoyed the Wizards vs. Manchester United game with the whole family (w/o Jeremy who was moving, bummer).

 I ran across a lot of old pictures when I was packing and had to take the time to look through them.  We've never been real good about taking pictures and not real good at organizing the ones we have.  I was overwhelmed by how blessed we have been over the years.  I am glad for every moment of my life, although some were hard as hell to get through.  God has been watching over us and I'm so thankful to Him for everything!

Now back to the task at hand.  It's week 8 at camp.  Only 3 more to go.  I suppose every spare moment in the evenings will be packing and getting all my dead vehicles running.  Then Sat and Sun will be back at the house.  My goal is to get the utilities on before we move.

Thanks for your prayers.  Stop by the house this weekend and bring your gloves and tools!  (or just stop by)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.