Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Slowing down?

This time of year, I feel like I'm driving around with the parking brake on. It seems like things don't go as fast as I want them too.

Things like:
-It being more difficult to be working outside when it's cold.
-Me getting a metal shaving in my eye and it taking a while to heal.
-Not getting the right title for Jesse's car.
-Blowing a head gasket on my truck.
-People getting busy with their own holiday activities.

I guess I should just make the best of it. This Saturday, I have half a dozen college students coming to help me on the house. I am hoping to major on getting the house done these next several months so I can spend spring and summer working on my mission.  Got any spare time?

Thanks for your prayers. Nothing good comes easy, right?

1 comment:

Be the Change.