Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Friday, December 10, 2010

The trouble with cars

I just checked the oil in our car to find anti-freeze on the dip stick.  Not cool.  That means that I have a blown head gasket.  I guess we are not driving that to Florida for Christmas.  Our other car has the wrong title and the people in Paola who we bought it from won't give me the right one.  Not sure why.  They gave me the wrong title in the first place and say they will get me the right one, but after 4 months...

This doesn't fit in my schedule for the next 3 months, so I'm asking Santa for a new car.

Today the weather will be over 50, so I will be outside putting a head gasket on my little pick-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.