Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Friday, February 18, 2011

I have to opportunity to go to the Philippines this next month with Pastor Michael.  We will spend 2 weeks with the missionaries our church supports, Rey and Lina Descalzo.  They pastor a small church there and do all sorts of out outreaches.

We will be gone the last 2 weeks in March.  I'd love to get my house ready for drywall by then.  So the blitz is on.  I have some more wiring to do.  All of the outlets and switches boxes are in and 800 feet of wire has been pulled.  I'm meeting with a plumber this morning to figure out the kitchen.

Here is a little bit about the ministry in the Phillipines: DC Missions - Philippines

I am really excited to get to go on this trip to be able to share God's love and join in with what God is doing  in the Philippines and also to spend some time with Michael.

I'll just be 2 more weeks behind schedule on things here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.