Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Back to normal

I never expected it to take me a whole week to fully recover from the trip to the Philippines, but I am feeling back to normal. It hasn't helped that I have been working non-stop to get my house ready for sheetrock. I got all of the walls and floors insulated and got everything prepped. There is a stack of 70 sheets of drywall in front of my house and I'm off to Home Depot in a few minutes to pick up a jack to hang the ceilings.

I had lunch with a friend who lives here in my neighborhood. We talked and dreamed of ways to reach this neighborhood. I can't wait to be able to act on some of our dreams. Two of my big dreams are to have a youth Bible study in my house and to develop a youth worship service in the area. Pray with me that this will come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.