Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Phase One Complete

I've been back from the Philippines for almost a week now.  I didn't anticipate how worn out I was from the trip, the long flight, and the time change.  Since I've been back, I finished all of my rough-in requirements and have received an approval inspection.  That simply means that I have a green light to finish the house!  The next step is to sheetrock the house.  I am looking for a company to do this, but haven't found anyone yet.  I'll be on the phone today.  

Started bike club back up yesterday.  I've been adjusting the times to try to include more kids.  I've got some from different school and some who have soccer practice...  

Time to get going it and hang some insulation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.