Keeping up with the ministry of Lee & Dana Trotter in the Prescott neighborhood in urban Kansas City, Kansas.

Friday, June 3, 2011

YouthWorks in town

Now that I've got the kitchen done, I can slow down my pace on the a little (just a little, there is still a lot to do).  The big thing going on here is that our neighborhood is hosting YouthWorks teams this summer.  There will be over 500 students spending a week here.  They will be painting houses and other projects on houses.  They will be doing a lot of kids ministry at the church and with other agencies.


My role is to be the project liaison.  I will help get projects approved and going.  I also will be doing a lot to foster ongoing partnerships with the groups.


Pray that this will be a safe and prosperous summer for all and that both the YouthWorks teens and our residents will experience a deeper relationship with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be the Change.